Are you tired of scouring the internet for the perfect craft design or font? Look no further, my crafting comrades! Creative Fabrica is here to save the day. With its vast selection of design resources and tools, Creative Fabrica has quickly become the go-to destination for crafters of all levels (professionals and homeschoolers included!). But what is it, exactly, and how does it work? In this article, we’ll take a deep dive into Creative Fabrica, exploring its features, benefits, and drawbacks to help you determine whether it’s the right crafting companion for you.
Affiliate links are used on this website.
What is Creative Fabrica?
Creative Fabrica is a digital marketplace and design platform that offers a vast selection of digital assets for crafting, including fonts, graphics, illustrations, and more.
The platform provides an all-in-one solution for:
- designers, and
They offer tools and resources to help users create beautiful designs easily.
What is Creative Fabrica Used For?
Creative Fabrica is primarily used for:
- designing, and
- creating digital resources such as
- illustrations, and
- other design elements.
These resources are used by crafters, designers, artists, and other creative professionals to create high-quality designs for a variety of purposes, including:
- web design,
- print design,
- scrapbooking, and
Creative Fabrica’s design resources can be used to add a professional touch to any creative project, and the platform also provides a range of design tools and software to help users bring their ideas to life with ease.
What Can You Do with Creative Fabrica?
Creative Fabrica is a versatile platform that offers a wide range of resources for creatives. Here are some of the things you can do with Creative Fabrica:
- Access a huge library of fonts: Creative Fabrica has a vast collection of fonts, including script fonts, display fonts, handwritten fonts, and more. You can use these fonts to add a unique touch to your designs, whether you’re creating graphics for social media, designing a logo, or working on a print project.
- Discover graphics and illustrations: If you need graphics or illustrations for your project, Creative Fabrica has you covered. Their library includes everything from clipart to vector illustrations, so you can find the perfect graphics for your project.
- Download templates: Creative Fabrica offers a variety of templates for different projects, including business cards, resumes, flyers, and more. These templates can save you time and help you create professional-looking designs without starting from scratch.
- Learn new skills: Creative Fabrica also offers courses and tutorials on various design topics, such as hand-lettering, watercolor painting, and graphic design. These resources can help you improve your skills and take your designs to the next level.
Overall, Creative Fabrica is a great resource for anyone who needs design assets, whether you’re a professional designer or just starting out.
What is Creative Fabrica All Access?
Creative Fabrica All Access means you get everything they offer: Crafts, Fonts, and Graphics.
Let me explain further.
Creative Fabrica comes with four plans:
- All Access
Their All Access plan is the most popular of their plans.
Because you get access to everything they have to offer, which is their:
- Fonts and
If you purchase these separately, they’ll cost between $12-19/per month each.
With an All Access Creative Fabrica subscription, you get everything for only $10 more (but keep reading to the end because I have a deal that’s way cheaper than that).
How Does Creative Fabrica Work?
Creative Fabrica is a digital marketplace and design platform that offers a vast selection of digital assets for crafting, including fonts, graphics, illustrations, and more.
The platform provides an all-in-one solution for crafters, designers, and artists, offering tools and resources to help users create beautiful designs easily.
3 Examples of How Professionals Use It
Here are three practical examples of how users might utilize Creative Fabrica’s resources and tools:
- Creating Social Media Graphics: Suppose a social media manager needs to create eye-catching graphics for their client’s social media accounts. In that case, they can use Creative Fabrica’s graphics resources to find a wide variety of designs that fit their client’s branding. With Creative Fabrica’s All Access subscription, they can download and use any graphic available on the platform without additional charges, ensuring that they have the design resources they need to create high-quality social media graphics.
- Designing Wedding Invitations: A graphic designer tasked with creating custom wedding invitations for a client can use Creative Fabrica’s fonts and illustration resources to create unique designs that fit their client’s preferences. With Creative Fabrica’s All Access subscription, they can download and use any font or illustration available on the platform without worrying about additional fees, ensuring that they have access to the design resources they need to create beautiful wedding invitations.
- Creating Personalized T-Shirts: Suppose someone wants to create personalized t-shirts for their family reunion or a charity event. In that case, they can use Creative Fabrica’s design resources to find a variety of fonts, graphics, and other design elements that fit their theme. With Creative Fabrica’s All Access subscription, they can download and use any design asset available on the platform, ensuring that they have the resources they need to create unique and memorable t-shirts for their event.
3 Examples of How Homeschoolers Use It
Here are three examples of how homeschoolers might use Creative Fabrica:
- Creating Custom Lesson Plans: Homeschoolers can use Creative Fabrica’s design resources, such as illustrations and graphics, to create custom lesson plans and teaching materials. For example, they could create posters, charts, and diagrams to help illustrate complex concepts and make learning more engaging for their students.
- Making Educational Games: Creative Fabrica offers a wide range of design resources that can be used to create educational games and activities for homeschooling. Homeschoolers can use graphics, fonts, and illustrations to create unique educational games that align with their curriculum and teaching style.
- Crafting Projects: Many homeschoolers incorporate crafting into their lessons as a way to promote creativity and enhance fine motor skills. With Creative Fabrica’s resources, homeschoolers can find a variety of crafting projects and resources, including SVG files for cutting machines, embroidery designs, and more. These resources can be used to create fun and educational crafting projects that align with their curriculum and interests.
Overall, Creative Fabrica provides a wealth of resources and tools that homeschoolers can use to create engaging and effective learning experiences for their students.
3 Examples of How Teachers Use Creative Fabrica
Like homeschoolers, teachers can also use this program. Here are three examples of how they might use it:
- Creating Classroom Materials: Teachers can use Creative Fabrica to create classroom materials such as posters, worksheets, and flashcards. With access to a wide variety of fonts, graphics, and illustrations, teachers can create visually appealing and engaging materials that will capture their students’ attention and help them learn.
- Designing Lesson Plans: Creative Fabrica offers a wide range of design templates and layouts that teachers can use to design their lesson plans. By incorporating visually appealing elements such as graphics and illustrations, teachers can create lesson plans that are not only informative but also engaging and fun for their students.
- Personalizing Classroom Decor: Teachers can use Creative Fabrica’s design resources to personalize their classroom decor. With a variety of fonts, graphics, and illustrations, teachers can create custom signs, labels, and other decor items that reflect their teaching style and create a welcoming and engaging learning environment for their students.
These are just a few examples of how teachers can use Creative Fabrica to enhance their teaching and create engaging and effective learning experiences for their students. The platform offers a wide range of design resources and tools that can be used in countless ways to support learning and creativity in the classroom.
Does it Work with Cricut?
Yes, Creative Fabrica works with Cricut.
Can You Sell Creative Fabrica on Etsy?
You can sell Creative Fabrica on Etsy IF you have a commercial license. If you only have a personal license, you can’t sell your designs on Etsy. See section below for more detail on this.
Commercial Use: Can I Use It for Commercial Use?
Yes, you can use CF for Commercial purposes (so long as you have their commercial license and not their personal licence).
I went on thier website and looked at exactly what you can and can’t do(in italics).
In particular, you CAN:
- Download and install each and every font and graphic from Creative Fabrica on your personal/work computers.
- Create unlimited digital or physical designs using these fonts and graphics.
Sell these designs in exchange for money, services or other goods, such as:
- Using the fonts, you are allowed to create items that you sell on digital marketplaces (Etsy, Creative Market, Your own site, etc) – There are no limitations on the amount of items you can sell.
- You are allowed to sell your items on physical markets/fairs/etc.
- You are allowed to exchange the designs for services or other goods.
- Create new designs to sell while you have an active subscription
But, with a commercial licence, there are a few things you CAN’T do:
- Resell or distribute the fonts or graphics.
- You cannot include the actual font in a design you created for a customer – a separate license can be obtained for this (example: when you use a font to create a logo, you can send the logo and all the source files to your customer, you are not allowed to include the actual, installable font file though)
- You cannot convert a font to different formats (for example SVG, Embroidery formats, etc) and sell those files.
- You cannot include graphics (as-is or modified) in digital templates/products that you sell or (re-)sell graphics using Print on Demand sites.
Create new designs using the fonts or graphics when you stop your subscription, example:
- Once you cancel your subscription you are not allowed to create new “Quotes / Banners / Shirts”Once you cancel your subscription you are allowed to sell existing “Quotes / Banners / Shirts / etc” that you created in the past while you had an active subscription.
Hope this significantly clarifies a lot for you.
Canva: Can I Use It on Canva?
Yes, you can use Creative Fabrica on Canva. But, if you have a personal licence, you can only use the designs for yourself. If you have a commercial licence, you can sell the designs you’ve uploaded from CF to Canva and made.
Print on Demand: Can I Use It for Print on Demand?
Yes, you can, but you need a Print on Demand (POD) license. They have two types of these licenses:
- Basic POD license
- Full POD license
The full license is less work as you don’t have to change much, but the basic one means you have to modify your design and there has to be a difference between the original design.
Can I Sell Creative Fabrica Images?
Absolutely! If you have a Commercial Use subscription with Creative Fabrica, you have full permission to create and sell any product you can imagine using their images.
This includes selling on popular platforms such as:
- Creative Market,
- Little Big Crafter, and
- any other online store you may use for your business.
So go ahead and get creative with your designs, and start selling your products with confidence!
Is Creative Fabrica Worth It?
As with any product, Creative Fabrica is worth it if you use it often enough to get good use out of it.
If you’re not using it often, or you’re trying to use the commercial licence but making little money out of your designs…it’s probably not worth it.
On the other hand, if you’re making a squillion out of cheap monthly subscription, it’s definitely worth it.
Does Creative Fabrica Have an App?
No. Creative Fabrica doesn’t have an app.
They have app designs, however, so if you’re planning on selling your own app, you may want to look into it.
Using Creative Fabrica for KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing)?
If you’re planning to self-publish a book using Print on Demand services such as Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), you’re in luck!
You can use Creative Fabrica Crafts and Graphics as they are, on the cover or inside of the book, as long as the book also includes content that you have created yourself.
This rule applies to all kinds of books, including novels, children’s books, and low-content books like planners, journals, and notebooks.
However, it’s important to note that products from Creative Fabrica’s Needlecrafts category or CF Premium Products cannot be used for Print on Demand of any kind, including KDP. So, make sure to double-check the terms and conditions of the products you’re using before publishing your book.
How to Use Creative Fabrica on an iPad
Using Creative Fabrica on an iPad is easy and enjoyable, especially when it comes to fonts!
When you download fonts from Creative Fabrica, they will arrive as installable font files within a compressed ZIP folder.
Once you’ve unpacked the ZIP file, you can install the font files on your iPad.
Creative Fabrica have step-by-step tutorials available for how to do this on Mac, Windows, iPhone/iPad, and Android devices.
Once the font is installed on your iPad, you can use it in most of your favorite applications!
This means you can add beautiful and unique typography to your digital designs or documents right from your iPad.
Creative Fabrica Prices
I’m rushing through my page for you to get the deal here…it should be up in the next couple of days…so if it’s not here, check back in a few days for the deal.
I’m glad you’ve got here because I have a special here. And that will get you CF at a very low price.
(It’s even better than a Creative Fabrica COUPON CODE!).
Usually, the All Access Membership is 9/month. But Creative Fabrica has said I can offer my readers a deal where they get it for FREE for a month PLUS a renewing membership of only 9/month (yes…for ALL ACCESS).
You can take advantage of that by clicking this link which will take you to a landing page to get that deal going!
Can I Get it for Free?
YesYou can get Creative Fabrica free for a month which is pretty amazing.
After that, you can go on their subscription, which is less than half the price of a full subscription at only $9 a month. This is a fair bit more than they charge professionals who go to their page, but they’ve let me sell it to you for that price.
Go through this link to get it for free and then get it at a reduced price thereafter.
Is Creative Fabrica Safe?
Yes, Creative Fabrica is a safe platform for designers, crafters, and other creative professionals to access design resources and tools. The company takes several measures to ensure the safety and security of its users, including:
- Secure Payment Processing: Creative Fabrica uses secure payment processing systems to ensure that all transactions on the platform are safe and secure.
- Safe Downloads: All downloads on Creative Fabrica are virus-free and malware-free, ensuring that users can download resources without any risk to their devices.
- Copyright Protection: Creative Fabrica has a strict copyright policy that ensures that all resources on the platform are legal and properly licensed. The platform also takes measures to protect its users’ copyright, ensuring that their designs and resources are not stolen or misused.
- Community Standards: Creative Fabrica has community standards in place that prohibit the sharing of inappropriate or offensive content. This ensures that the platform remains a safe and professional environment for designers and other creative professionals.
Overall, Creative Fabrica takes several measures to ensure the safety and security of its users and their designs. The platform is a reputable and trusted source of design resources and tools, making it a safe choice for anyone in need of high-quality design assets.
Other Programs Like Creative Fabrica
If you’re interested in exploring other programs similar to Creative Fabrica, there are a few options worth considering:
- Vexels: Vexels is a platform that provides high-quality vector graphics, design resources, and templates for designers and content creators. They offer a variety of resources, including icons, illustrations, and stock photos, with a focus on graphic design for web and digital media.
- Bookbolt: Bookbolt is a self-publishing platform designed to help authors create professional-looking books and ebooks quickly and easily. With Bookbolt, you can design book covers, format your manuscript, and even generate marketing materials for your book.
- Freepik: Freepik is a popular resource for free and premium vector graphics, stock photos, and PSD files. They offer a large selection of design resources for various categories, including web design, social media, and print media.
- Placeit: Placeit is an online platform that provides users with a variety of mockups, logos, and design templates. With Placeit, you can easily create professional-looking designs for t-shirts, social media posts, logos, and much more.
While exploring other programs can be helpful, be sure to take advantage of Creative Fabrica’s free trial offer to see all that they have to offer.
Conclusion: What is Creative Fabrica and How Does it Work [A Review]
So, there you have it – Creative Fabrica is legit! It’s a comprehensive review of Creative Fabrica, the crafting marketplace taking the world by storm. Whether you’re a seasoned crafter or a beginner looking to dive into the world of crafting, Creative Fabrica has something for everyone. From its vast selection of fonts and graphics to its easy-to-use design tools, this platform has revolutionized the way we create. So why not give it a try? Who knows, you might just unleash your inner crafting genius with Creative Fabrica by your side.
The post What is Creative Fabrica and How Does it Work [A Review] appeared first on How Do I Homeschool?.