On social media I’ve been inspired recently to share daily words of encouragement – I’ve missed writing for you all and this gives me a chance to do that! If it interests you, find me here on Instagram and here on Facebook ~ Jamie xo
Weekend homeschool links:
- Falling Unexpectedly in Love With Homeschooling My Gifted Child
- What to Do When Your Child Skips Small Words While Reading
- How To Teach Writing Without A Curriculum
- Psalm 139 (This is a beautiful video, created by individuals with special needs, including two of my treasures, Elijah & Trishna)
- 90 Best Homeschool Mom Blogs and Websites
- 6 years ago on Simple Homeschool: On how I finally stopped hating workbooks
- In case you missed it this week: Incorporating learning when life gives you lemons
Learn animation/drawing from the best with The Animation Course: Chad Stewart is a homeschool dad AND veteran animator who wants to share his experience and love of art with your family.
His classes are the perfect introduction to the world of animation, and who knows where it might lead your student in the future!
Discover the joys of flexible, nature-based, Waldorf-inspired learning at home: Oak Meadow is a secular, book-based curriculum ideal for curious and creative learners!
As one parent said: “We have tried other curricula but just keep coming back to OM. I like that it is gentle and is a starting point for more learning to happen naturally!” Learn more about OM here.
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)