House of Rohl’s Stylist, Fiona Gould, shares her top tips for making a smaller bathroom feel bigger.
- A compact bath gives the illusion of a luxurious freestanding bath but doesn’t impact greatly on the floorspace.
- Keep all hardware and tapware the same colour to keep the look feeling cohesive.
- Large mirrors over the vanity help to bounce extra light around the room and give the illusion of more space.
- A floating vanity also gives the illusion of more space. Where possible keep items up off the floor.
- Vessel sinks take up less space on your vanity and give the illusion of more room. Opt for a curved form to soften the look further, like the Drayton Round Sink from Victoria + Albert.
- Opt for wall-mounted faucets for your sink and bath. These feel more streamlined and out of the way.
- Natural light is the key to a space feeling bright and spacious. Make the most of your windows and look at adding a skylight above the shower or bath for the ultimate update.
- You don’t always need a large towel rack in a smaller bathroom, instead opt for something more compact like a simple wall hook or the Wall Mount Glass Wall Shelf from Perrin & Rowe.
The post Small space hacks to make your bathroom feel larger appeared first on The Interiors Addict.