Weekend homeschool links:
- 3 things you do NOT need to be in charge of right now
- The beginner’s guide to the Ramona Quimby books
- Introvert or Extrovert? This Pandemic Isn’t Working for Either of You! (Excited to chat here with my friend Niro about personality, pandemic, and crisis schooling)
- Ideas, support, and encouragement for struggling writers
- Dear me in 2010 (on real self-care)
- 6 years ago on the blog: Homeschooling an adopted child, The whys and hows
- New on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 26, Homeschool life ideas from the monastery
- Favorite IG from the week–Brothers in backyards…
It’s the time of year that Oak Meadow lovers count down until – the May sale!! From now through May 25th, get 20% OFF everything in the Oak Meadow bookstore (no code needed), including their creative, holistic curriculum for PreK-12th grade!
I have known the folks at Oak Meadow for nearly a decade, and have even visited their lovely offices in Vermont. Each staff member I’ve met has impressed me with their love of education and children, both of which shine through in their heartfelt homeschool program.
Over in my Introverted Moms’ community, we are just finishing up our first semester of learning and connecting through books! As one of our members recently shared:
“I couldn’t ask for a better space, Jamie. It’s a chance for me to slow down and enter much-needed quiet. Thank you for your thoughtful efforts. The variety of services and encouragement you offered in this first semester is astounding. It is richly filling my spirit.”
Membership will reopen on May 28th: Find out more about it and add your email to the waiting list right here so you’ll be the first to know!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!