Hi friends! For the first time in 15 years of creating content online, I am taking a sabbatical through the month of June – my friend/VA Katie will keep the lights on here on Simple Homeschool while I’m away. Find out more about why I’m taking a break on Instagram. See you in July! ~ Jamie
Weekend homeschool links:
- Are you signed up for this free Life Skills Summer Camp yet? It kicks off June 12!
- How to Beat the Summer Slide
- When the work is to rest
- What’s Saving My Life This Summer
- 7 Ways to Keep Kids Learning All Summer Long
- Homeschool History For The Struggling Learner
- 9 years ago on Simple Homeschool: My best dozen pieces of homeschooling advice
- In case you missed it this week: 3 Friendship Lessons to Teach Your Kids
Are you in need of summer support for a child with dyslexia or reading struggles? Dyslexia Connect will provide him or her with the engagement they need to keep learning and growing.
Personalized lessons meet your child’s needs, and the company was founded by a homeschool graduate, which I just love. Check out DC to grab a spot for this summer!
Still need to finalize STEM plans for your homeschool curriculum next year? My Fun Science offers a rich selection of weekly live online classes in science, math, technology and more.
Taught from a Biblical worldview, elementary through high school homeschool students receive quality teaching within a supportive environment that prioritizes critical thinking. Learn more about My Fun Science here!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!